Register to sell domains on Brandcart
Brandcart focus on quality instead of quantity. We have seen that often marketplaces are filled with thousands and millions of domains and lost their visibility from the buyers. To keep the quality for the buyers and high conversion ratio for the sellers, Brandcart have a strict filtering process for your domain listing. This is a win-win situation for the buyers, Brandcart, and sellers to focus profitable platform, high quality domains and quick turnaround time.
This doesn’t mean that the domains which are rejected lose their visibility. They are still with us and we will give an option to buyers to pick a name out of them if they want to look for more names. This actually helps sellers to sell domains even without listing them. However, we doesn’t guarantee for the success of such domains.
Frequently asked questions
- What are the seller's terms and conditions?
- What domains does Brandcart accept?
- How do I point my domain name to Brandcart?
- What is the commission charged by Brandcart?
- How long will it take to publish my domain names on Brandcart?