- Brandcart website and other web-based services/applications
- Brandcart’ marketing, sales, and advertising practices
If the content or information that you store on Brandcart apps or websites contains personal information of other individuals, you must be legally permitted to share the personal information with Brandcart. Brandcart shall not be responsible for the accuracy or authenticity or portability of your information stored with us.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- "Account" means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;
- "Cookie" means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 4, below;
- "Our Site" means this website, www.Brandcart.com;
- "We/Us/Our" means Indic Digital Experiences Limited, with an address of 343-345, 3rd floor, C Wing, JMD Empire, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector 62, Gurugram, Haryana 122102
2. Information About Us
Our Site, https://www.Brandcart.com, is owned and operated by Indic Digital Experience Limited, with an address of 343-345, 3rd floor, C Wing, JMD Empire, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector 62, Gurugram, Haryana 122102
3. Collection of Information
- Your basic Contact Information is collected when you submit forms (Inquire, Contact Us, Corporate Event Registration.) on Brandcart website.
- Your basic Contact Information and Resume is collected when you submit a job application form on Brandcart website.
- Brandcart uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company's Web sites and emails.
Information collected from Brandcart Website
- When you fill up a form, the following data might be requested to be shared with us-
- Full name
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Your message content for communication
- IP Address
- Type of browser and device
- Search terms entered into a search engine which lead you to a Brandcart website
- Use and navigation of websites and apps (collected through cookies and similar technologies, or by Brandcart servers when you are accessing the app or website)
4. Use of Information
- We use your personal information to enable you to register with Brandcart and to provide you with our websites and apps, and other products or services that you request.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Brandcart’s products, services, and customer communications.
- We may use personal information to send you marketing mailers, unless you have unsubscribed from the same.
- We may use personal information to respond to your information requests or inquiries.
- We may use personal information to interact with you on third party social platforms.
What Cookies Do We Use and What For?
We may transfer your personal information across national borders to other countries in compliance with applicable laws.
Emails we send you may include a technology (called a web beacon) that tells Brandcart whether you have received or opened the email, or clicked a link in the email. If you do not want us to collect this information, you can opt out of receiving Brandcart marketing emails. Every marketing email from Brandcart contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
5. Sensitive Information
We ask that you not send us, and you not share any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., government-issued or financial account numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, genetic, or biometric data, criminal background or trade union membership).
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are 100% effective and Brandcart cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information.
Brandcart at its discretion publishes photographs, videos, content, quotes, references, images and, or audio files on its website as part of website content. Such content is either taken from public sources or with the permission of employees, partners, and other associates as required. If any employee or ex-employee or any partner, customer or ex-customer or associate is not interested to have their content or photographs/videos/audio published on our website, they may write to email@example.com. Brandcart explicitly confirms that it will remove any and all content that potentially may violate your privacy upon receiving notification within 30 business days.
6. Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
1. the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
2. the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
3. be informed of what data processing is taking place;
4. the right to restrict processing;
5. the right to data portability;
6. object to processing of your personal data;
7. rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling